Mould Inspections/ Air Samples/ Mould Remediation / Mould Removal Services in The Greater Vancouver Area
- Full service mould inspection, testing, consultancy and microbial remediation/abatement in the Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland areas:
- Residential - condos, apartments, duplexes, townhouses, single family homes and holiday cottages
- Commercial - office buildings, retail stores, warehouses
- Industrial properties - manufacturing facilities
- Large and small projects inspection, testing and remediation projects
- Treatments suitable for crawlspaces, attics, unfinished basement
- Specialty treatments for carpets
- Recommended for Pre-schools, day care centers, playrooms, clinics and special care units, Baby's rooms.
- Mould prevention treatments for new homes and buildings under construction
- Treatments for flood damaged, water damaged and fire damaged buildings
Is your home or building contaminated with mould?
Often, the first sign of mould is a musty smell or a strange odour in a basement, crawl space, closet or attic. Mould is often the reason and mould can cause a number of serious problems for a property owner.
- Mould can cause allergic reactions and health problems for the inhabitants of a building.
- Mould can make even a prime property difficult to sell.
- It can devalue your property's potential sales worth.
- It can, in a short period of time, cause cosmetic damage to a building and
- Over a longer time, cause structural damage to a building.
How can you benefit from our 7 step Oxidative cleaning process?
- Mould remediation, abatement and restoration of a previously condemned site is now feasible and cost-effective
- Our Oxidative mould cleaning system and protocols:
- It removes the odour, caused by the mVOC's that the live mould gives off.
- We remove the mould, the toxins, the dead organic material, the organic stains
- We conduct on-site inspections using microscopy before, during and after the remediation process.
- Our Quality Control procedures give the best guarantee that areas of mould amplification have been discovered and treated.
- Effective treatments to ensure mould will not return
- We offer a 3 year guarantee on all surfaces that we treat.
- Complex contamination of fuel spills, sewage and odours due to organic decomposition are also remediated.
- Mould Inspections - Residential and Commercial properties ·
On-Site Mould Testing, Microscopy , Air Samples and Evaluations
- Individual advice and recommendations for owners and property managers
- Written reports and detailed explanations of mould remediation required (scope of work provided)
- Written quotations for remediation
Mould Remediation and Abatement and Removal
- Professional team of microbial specialists on site during the remediation
- Effective processes - with 3 year guarantees on treated surfaces
- Strict Quality Assurance procedures and EPA approved products used
- Prefer to Do- It -Yourself ? Some mould remediation tips
If the mould problem is more than 10 square feet or if you've tried cleaning it yourself and the odour persists or if the mould comes back - you need professional consultation.
Telephone: (778) 786-1552
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9AM - 7PM
Eco-impact and Mould Experts, - we offer full mould remediation services for large and small mould clean-ups. Guaranteed.
Servicing the following areas: The Greater Vancouver area, The Lower Mainland, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, Hope, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, North Vancouver, Richmond, Squamish, Surrey, West Vancouver, White Rock, Whistler
Our team of Environmental Scientists are Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists, Certified Mould Inspectors and Certified Microbial Remediators