EUTRO-CLEAR SB for Wastewater Treatment
contains the standardized CFU count of 5 billion per gram that can be used to inoculate the media of biodegrading systems, resulting in improved and accelerated digestion of organic solids and VOC's.
Used in conjunction with your existing treatment systems, the regular use of the EUTRO-CLEAR SB for Wastewater Treatment
will provide the user with a number of quantifiable benefits:
- formulations for aerobic and anaerobic digesters
- accelerated efficacy, reducing retention times
- enhance the efficacy of the de-watering process by reducing a greater percentage of solids
- improve quality of effluent reducing the quantity of flocculent additives
- greatly reduce odor problems
- up to a 60% reduction in solids over processes that rely on naturally cultivated microorganisms
- eliminating fats and hazardous organic compounds from the bio-solid component
- increases digestion rates and improves terminal flocculation
Mix 1 or 2 lbs of product in 5 gallons of unchlorinated water. Let mixture stand for approx. 2 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Pour the mixture into the system.
For an average size restaurant use 5 gallons ( 1 to 2 lbs of dry product) of BOD-Clear SB GT per month, dispensed as multiple doses. For best results, pump trap before beginning treatment and shock trap with 5 gallons.
Waste Water Treatment
Due to inherent variances of the effluent within each wastewater treatment facility we prefer to prescribe products, rates and methodology and recommend process engineering on an individual basis.
Daily applications guidelines are based on daily flow in the first stage for the reduction of BOD Levels and ammonia levels.
- Use higher dose when starting BOD levels are greater than 400, retention time is less that 48 hours or when systems water temperatures are below 55 degrees or above 120 degrees F.
- When implementing this bio-augmentation program, it is essential to provide the microbial systems with as much retention time as possible, in addition adequate dissolved oxygen levels (1.5 ppm or greater) will expedite their establishment and increase product efficiency.
- When applying product to system, divide dosage rate equally between the equalization tank and the aeration tank.
- When used in Grease traps or in Septic systems
Limit the use of bleaches, sanitizers, and other chemicals. Dispense product at times least likely to be followed by the above. Regular use of BOD-Clear will significantly reduce the need for grease trap pumping, but will not eliminate it.